Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Happiest Easter!

Happy Easter!
The Happiest Easter!! We have had such a fun and wonderful spring break with family and friends to lead up to our Easter Sunday! Such a beautiful day! I'm so grateful for my forever family! I love Easter! This day marks the day for the resurrection! He lives and because of him  we will all  live again! I will get to be with my mom and dad again! It's truly the best feeling to know this and live this! I'm truly blessed for the church in my life! I'm so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ! 
These cuties were up early to see if the Easter Bunny found them! Well of course the bunny did!!!lol Just look at the pure joy and  excitement on their faces! That Easter Bunny sure knows how to spoil them! I can't say this enough! Such a wonderful beautiful day together! I love my little family! Happy Easter to all!


 

No comments: