Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Finishing out June with lots more Fun!

We have had such a fun summer this far! Here's the rest of the pics from my phone to end out June! Can't believe we are one month into summer! Why does summer have to go by so fast!!! The top collage is church selfies! I try to remember to get a pic of the kids or us on Sundays going to church but it doesn't always happen! lol So here's a couple different weeks! Cash loves when we all coordinate our colors and outfits! lol So he usually plans us all out for Sunday church! Love my little stylist! lol
This collage of pics is Penny at YW activities! More swimming fun and Cash using the easy bake oven for the first time! Piper was a good assistant too!  He loved it and so did Piper! I guess we will need to buy more food packets to make more! lol
Celebrated my bestie Sue's Birthday! A trip to T-mobile! Our accounts were ready for lots of great deals and upgrades so we jumped on them! Cash got his first real working # phone! He was hyped! Penny got upgraded to the Iphone 13! Cash got the Iphone 13! and little Piper got the iPhone 11 hand me down of Penny's! All were so freakn excited!! Happy early Birthdays!! lol We discovered 2 little baby palm trees in  our front yard! We have been working on the cement and pavers so it was time to transplant them! Thanks to my bff honey Sancho he made it happen! Now I have new little babies to look over! When I see a palm tree I think of my daddy! He loved palm trees and had several in his yard! He would call it his paradise! So seeing these 2 little baby palms show up out of no where I can't help but think of my daddy and mom! Both have come to look over us! Love it! So special to me!
Finding wigs! lol Everyone needs a good laugh when they put a wig! lol Piper found this wig when we were cleaning out her room! We laughed and laughed when she put it on! Love her! More hanging and playing with friends! Cash and his new ethikas! It's a thing people! Appreciate the ethikas! It's all the craze! Who freakn new! Not me over here! But we know it now! lol Cash cant get enough of his! lol! He's obsessed! Continuing basketball for Cash Money! New league same awesome coach! Cash has improved so much each practice! Each week! 
Last fun collage! These 2 peas in a pod! Bestest friends for life!! They play all day together! Be it swimming together! Ride in shopping carts together! Even dress up together and go out in public! lol In stores! lol They are the just the cutest and make my momma heart so happy!! 
Another great month has come an gone!! June you were good to us! July we are ready! It will be a busy one! 2 birthdays to plan and celebrate for Honz and Penny!! July we are coming for you!
 

No comments: