Monday, June 20, 2022

Where's Waldo??

Let me introduce you to Daphnee! lol Our ward young women asked if I would play a part in their Where's Waldo activity at Downtown Summerlin! Of course I did and that's where Daphnee comes into play! lol So for the activity you have to disguise yourself and then the yw and ym go and find you! lol The youth break up into several small groups they are given a paper that has 8 different faces on it! These 8 faces are the people they have to find around downtown Summerlin.  We are all in disguise! lol We each have out own spot and then there are 2 floaters that move all night around the mall. My spot was by lululemon and build a bear wing of the mall! lol So I put my wig on, contacts in, sunglasses and hat! That's all I could come up with lol! The other 7 disguises were top notch! lol The youth know me with short hair and glasses so I got them a little! lol Penny knew me right off the bat! lol It was so fun! The best is when the groups stand at a small distance from you and asking each other whispering  if it is one of the people on their sheet. lol They then have to take a pic of the person and move on! We can  not talk to them because then it can give it away for the other groups that may be near by! lol Such a fun night! It was so fun for us 8 adults in disguise and the youth had such  a blast! If I get asked to do this again in the future....Next time I have new better ideas! lol I will have a new dark wig instead of blonde and dress better! lol But Daphnee did great for her first time out! lol
Oh Hey Daphnee! Chad thought it was so funny! A new hot girl! lol I even got picked up by and old man in my disguise! lol He thought I was in my 20's and couldn't stop talking about how amazing and beautiful my hair was! His wife was in a cooking class and he was out sitting on the bench flirting with me! I guess I still got it honz! lol I laughed out loud and told him I was in my 40's and this hair???.... it's a wig! lol He about fell off the bench! lol I was dying laughing! Too freakn funny!!! Seriously such a fun night! We all loved the Where's Waldo Youth Activity!!! Thanks for having Daphnee come out and play! lol

No comments: