Sunday, June 5, 2022

Summer Fun!

1st week of Summer fun in the books! Lot's of swimming but here are the other highlights of the week!  Defy with friends! They always have so much fun here! The slide is by far their favorite! 
Golf!!  We went to the driving range and had a blast! Even little Ruby got out of the house to play! She's always an attention grabber! lol The people love her! How can you not! My boys can really smack that ball! Wow! I was so impressed! I could watch then hit the ball all day!
Basketball! Cash had 2 games this week! These are the pics from Thursdays game! It was an intense game! They lost by 1 pint! But man did they play hard! Cash was killing it out there as usual!  I put nails on Piper at the game! lol Then I look over and she's doing handstands! She's too funny!
These are the pics from Saturday's game! They played so hard and so good! They beat the hardest team 7-19! Wahoo! So proud of the Hawks! they have really been playing so good together as a team! Way to go Hawks! #3 is my fave!!! Gooooo Cash! We also had a little fan club at the game too! After the game we ate at café rio with my bro family and the Passick's! Then after dinner my bro family and us went to the new Top Gun Maverick movie! So freakn good! Great day together!
Such a great week! Lot's of fun for sure! We are having a great summer so far! :)
 

No comments: