Friday, November 4, 2022

All the rest of the October Fun!

Wow! Another month has gone by! Seriously goes so fast! I know I say this every month! lol Here are the rest of the selfies and fun stuff we did throughout October from my phone! Top collage was when we watched Hocus Pocus 2! We had to watch #1 first then we could watch #2! I of course had to get in my cute tee then we were ready to begin! lol Such a fun night together as a family! We all loved it! We are easy to please! We love movies and being together! :)
My little Ruby's pics from throughout the month! Just love her so much! My sweetest baby! lol
My honz was gifted tickets to watch the pros play golf from his staff! So awesome! So my honz took Cash along with him! They were both amazed and loved it! Great bonding time too! They are my little golfers! A pro gave Cash a signed ball! He was in heaven! Totally cool!
Here's me and my honz selfies from the month! lol Too funny right! lol 
School Fun! Piper and I grabbing a smoothie before school! Piper ended cheer and had her cute little cheer party! Cash got a concussion at school playing tag! Wild child! lol Painted pumpkins at YW's! Penny got an award at school! Wahoo! So proud of her and all her hard work! 
Basketball for Cash! He is loving his club league! My honz bought so new machines for the biz! He's always making our business grow and improve! Thank you honz always working hard and supporting our family! I got to do makeup for my favorite Senior homecoming! It turned out so beautiful! Celebrated out cute neighbor Dude at Jackie's! He's a hoot! 
Selfies at church! Love these 3 so much! 
Katy Perry! Say what! Yes I got the honor to go with these gorgeous ladies! We danced and sang all night long! That Katy sure puts on and amazing show! So clever and so funny! She's so fun to watch! Such a fabulous ladies night! Thank you so much my gorgeous friends for the invite! We sure had a blast!
 

No comments: