Monday, November 21, 2022

Post Malone!

Oh Posty you did not disappoint! We enjoyed the most amazing date night going to the Post Malone Concert! I have been wanting to see him in concert for years and finally made it happen! Buy the tickets and there's no turning back! lol He was sooooooooooooooo amazing! He sang every hit which are a ton! He performed for 2 hours straight! The vibe and energy was non other! We danced and sang the entire night!  I love concerts! Such a high! I love being with my #1 man too! He's a blast and always puts up with me! Down with any plan! Always ready to have a great time! My kind of guy! Love you honz! Another fabulous night together! 
My new Iphone 14 pro didn't disappoint either! It captured amazing pics and videos! We were in nose bleed too! lol Would hands down see Posty again! Worth every dime spent to see him! Such a great performer! Just a Normal dude getting down with his music! Amazing!!!
 

No comments: