Friday, November 4, 2022

Happy Halloween!

We have played and partied hard all month long and it's finally Halloween! lol Off to school we all went in our costumes! Penny out 1st- Pink Cowgirl! Cash- Cow Cowboy! Piper- Mirabel from Encanto! and me- a Witch! I love being at the kids school so much! It brings me so much joy! Being with All the students, my colleagues and my own kids is the absolute Best!! and especially on fun days like Halloween! The costumes! The parties! The parades! Got to see my kids in all the fun things all day long! Loved it! 
Party time and Parade time! The parade was so cute! Seeing all the students  all dressed up is the greatest! My sped team all dressed up as witches'! Love the ladies I work with! All gems! Great humans! We had a blast being witches! Such a great day!
After school it was time to head off to the next thing! Block  Party with the neighborhood across the street! Thanks for always remembering us! Our neighborhood is quiet when it comes to Halloween! lol So we were so excited when we got invited over!
Trick or treating was a blast! Penny took off with all her middles school friends! Cash and his bff Noah and Piper and her bestie Navy stayed with us and we hit up all the houses! King size candy bars over here people! lol The kids were so hyped! The littles walked away with their buckets full! Penny and her friends wanted to go to a haunted house down the street so of course I had to take them! It is so my favorite to get the almost teenagers in my car and get them talking! lol They are too funny! They all piled in and away we went to the haunted house! Penny ended up chickening out! lol Cash showed up with daddy and they both went with Penny's friends since she chickened out! lol She gets that scaredness from her mama! lol Next stop my bff Jackie's for cookie decorating! Kids loved it! Jackie always so much fun and just the best! Such an amazing night! but we are all Halloweened out! Christmas here we come! lol
 

No comments: