Friday, March 31, 2023

Feeling Swifty!

OMG!!! I happen to  sang last minute tickets to Taylor Swift on FB Market!! Penny had been begging to go and I couldn't belive I was able to snag 2 tickets up at a good  price too! I made us matching crew necks and surprised her only just a few days before the concert! She was in  shock! Couldn't believe it! She was going to be going to her 1st ever concert ever to see her favorite artist! OMG!!!! She was hyped! So was I! We had the best time getting all matchy matchy and headed out! I love my Penny girl so much! She is such a delight! So much fun to be around! We were off to an amazing night!
I took her to my favorite place to eat that's close to the strip but off the strip at the same time lol... The Taco Stand! She loved it! It's so good! Then we got the VIP Parking down at the Allegiant Stadium thanks to my bestie for hooking me up! Seriously saved us money and walking! lol Thank you Maddy! You are the greatest!!!
Taylor Swift here we come!!! and so the amzingness begins!! Holy Moly! The sound! The lights! The stage! The Taylor Swift!! I'm  not sure what I loved more watching Taylor perform or Penny perform! Penny was in heaven! She was in  her element! She was is "AW" of excitement being at her very 1st concert! She did not stop singing and dancing the whole night! 
Taylor Swift was FIRE!! She was amazing Live!! She sang 47 songs! All her hits! Set and outfit changes all concert long! Performed non stop for 3 straight hours! So freakn amazing!!! Next level amazing! I loved all her facial expressions when she was performing! Love her!!! 
Both Penny and Taylor were so fun to  watch! :)
Couldn't stop taking pics and videos! lol
Best night of our lives! Penny even ended up with several Taylor Swift bracelets that were given to her from other fans! It was a whole thing! You could make and bring them to trade or you were given them from other fans! Penny loved it! She ended up with 8 different song title bracelets given to her from random girls! The whole night and experience was perfection!  I loved being with my #1! My Sweetest Penny! The best girls night together! I see many more of these amazing girls nights in our future together! Love you Penny! We love you Taylor! 
Well not once but twice to Taylor Swift! Who does that anyway!! Ohh me! I do! lol My Bff Jackie had major fomo and was trying to get a single ticket all week and even day of concert Friday night to meet up with Penny and I! She could never get just 1! Lots of tickets being sold but only for 2 or more seats and she only needed one! So the next day, Saturday she was determined to get a ticket and asked if  I would join her! Of course I said Hellz yes! lol So I totally went the next night! Round 2 for Taylor Swift Please! lol So I was totally feeling Swifty all the way! She got the tickets at 6:45 pm and away we went! My bestie Maddy of course hooked up VIP parking for the 2nd day! Thank you again so much! You truly saved us!
We moved very fast to get in there before Taylor hit the stage! We made it! Holy Moly mf Bff hooked us up! We were in the lower bowl! So close! Most my pics from my Penny night were from the jumbotron big screens but these pics were from the stage that's how close we were! So awesome! Way to hook it up Bff!!!! :)
Well Taylor did not disappoint the 2nd day! SHe was so freakn amazing! 
She performed the same 47 songs plus a bonus song making it 48 songs and a special guest appearance! Mumford from Mumford and Sons! Wowza! So freakn cool! The crowd was lit! We were all so hyped! Totally cool! They sang a duet and it was beautiful! She performed yet again non stop for over 3 hours! Beautiful costume changes which were all different from the night before! She truly is amazing!
Jackie and I did not stop dancing and singing! We had a blast together! 
I would totally see her every night if I could! Such amazing entertainment! I was feeling extra special I got to see her twice!! So freakn lucky! Wow! Totally cool! Thank you my bff for an amazing night together! You are the most fun to be with always! Can not wait to see Taylor Swift again next time she is on tour! Totally worth it! 
 

No comments: