Friday, March 31, 2023

March Madness!

March madness is exactly what goes on  over here! Always busy with something or someone! lol Here's the rest of our March! Selfies and fun! Top collage! Teaching life skills! Cash cooking breakfast for us! Cash pulling weeds! Piper made several bracelets this month as well for all her friends at schol! 
Basketball came to an end for just a couple weeks! lol We love the Club team! Go Hawks! 
Fun Hair for school! and School Selfies! We love all going to the same place everyday! It makes and school and work so much more fun! 
Church selfies! I love snapping a quick pic before we go into church! On regular days the kids are in uniforms so I love to get a Sunday pic of them! Uniform free! lol These 3 have my whole heart and then some! :)
Honz and I had a fun date night at the Hard Rock! It's been years since we have been there that it's actually a different name! lol It's called the Virgin! lol Kids hot tubbing! More bracelet making for Piper! :)
School Fun! Penny made the wall! The Demonstrating Respect wall! She was so excited to show me! So of course we had to take a pic! Amazing cute friends!  and Cute Ruby as see watched Penny get out of the car into school every morning! She will watch her every move! lol We love our Ruby!!! 
Bestie times!!! and Lemonade stand times! 
The YW were asked to sing in church! I was asked to take the reins on it! So I did! We had 2 celloists, 1 violinist, 1 pianist, and several vocalist! All YW!  Penny being 1 of the vocalist! It was amazing! So beautiful! So proud of my yw girls! :)
To end the month we went to watch my cute nephew Noah play his 1st soccer game of the season for school! Way to go Noah! They took the WIN!! GO Eagles! Such a great day! We love you Noah! 
 

No comments: