Monday, April 10, 2023

Spring Dress Up Days!

We love a good dress up day at school! lol We had 2 spring dress up days! It was so much fun! 1st day Country vs Country Club! Of course we had to go Country! We got all dolled up in our best Country attire!
Even I joined in the fun! Always love to dress up! They called me the Rodeo Queen at school all day! lol My shirt was business up front and party in  the back! The fringe was a hit! lol Such a fun day!! Love my job!
Day #2! Vacation Mode vs Tacky Tourist! So we had to go Tacky Tourist!! I bought matching Pink Flamingo shirts for me and my littles! That's tacky right! lol Visor! Binoculars! Fanny pack! Too Funny! Penny was in her Vacation mode look! She is too cute with her own style both days! Had too much fun at work this wk! Love Love Love Dress up days!!! I always have an outfit for something! Ready to get all dressed up! lol
 

No comments: