Sunday, April 30, 2023

Happy Birthday to Me!

Oh how we love April!!! My birthday month! lol I just celebrated my 43rd birthday! Oh what an amazing fun day I had! So much love all day long! Woke up to the kids so excited it was my birthday! They had wrapped my presents and put them by the fire place just like I do for their birthday's! Piper was the most excited for this! She kept telling me to go to bed so she could put my presents out with out me knowing! lol Oh man did they spoiled me! Ice cream maker! New stanley! 2 necklaces! New shoes! and New perfume! My birthday was off to an amazing start! 
Then it was off to school! Oh did I get spoiled there! So many "happy birthdays" in the hallways! So many surprises and gifts from my co- workers and students! I was feeling all the love that's for sure! Couldn't believe it! They all made me feel so special all day long! My honz even surprised me and showed up to take me to lunch on my quick 30min lunch break! So fun!
Next stop was after school we went to dinner as a family to Geisha house! We love the cook in front of you places! lol Then when we got home Bff Jackie surprised me with my fave treat - choco peanut butter bars! It was an amazing day! I truly felt all the love all day long! Best Birthday!
 
With all the crazy busyness every day my Honz managed to plan a Birthday date night! The bff's all together! T-Bones at the Red Rock for the win! Great food with great people! Thanks for coming out with us last minute to party and celebrate me! We had such a wonderful birthday celebrating night!

No comments: