Wednesday, April 12, 2023

The Happiest Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!! My 3 favorites woke up to their giant baskets stuffed full with fun surprises! The 3 of them were so hyped! That Easter Bunny sure knows how to spoil them!
Some fun actions shots of the kids getting into their baskets! It was a great morning! 
Then it was time to get into our Easter Sunday best and head off to church! These 3 completely have my whole heart! Couldn't live life without them! They are mine forever!
More of our mini photoshoot! lol I love these humans! 
Off to church we go! Easter is my most favorite day of the year and not for the baskets and bunny! It is for the true and real meaning which is because of him we too shall live again! He has risen and I know one day I will be able to live again along side my beautiful parents in Heaven! We will all live again thanks to our Loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ! This day is very special to me because loosing my mom at such a young age, I have always wanted to see her again and with that I have held onto that my whole life knowing I will see her again. It send chills down my spine! My daddy is with her now and I too will be able to see and live with him again once more. It's truly beautiful! 
My sweet big little Penny was asked to sing a solo on Easter Sunday! Of course she said Yes! She sang a fancy rendition of "I Stand All Amazed." Her singing is  absolutely breath taking and beautiful! She brings the strongest spirit as soon as she opens her mouth and sings her first note! I am always so proud of her! I'm the lucky one she choose me to be her mama! She truly is something special and especially when she sings!!
Had no clue that Cash and Piper both sang in the Primary musical number! They did great too! I had all the feels listening and watching all 3 of my babies be a part of the very special Easter Sunday! 
Easter Sunday Dinner was over at Gma DeeDee's! Of course the yummiest food! But before we headed over there I had my kids do a special Easter egg hunt! Instead of the eggs full of candy and toys these eggs were very special! They were full of info about Jesus! The eggs were numbered 1-12 and you had to find them in the correct order of counting 1 up  to 12. Each egg had a portion of the story of Jesus' last few days living on the earth and then his life coming back to earth! It was really neat and very special! The true meaning of Easter Sunday!
Ok now back to Gma DeeDee's! lol Gma and Auntie Lynne put on the annual Easter Egg hunt! Penny and her cousins (the big girls) got to hide the eggs! Penny loved doing that! The littles sure  had a blast hunting for their specific eggs! 
Cousin time is always the best time! Thank you Gma DeeDee for a wonderful Easter afternoon! We had a beautiful Easter weekend leading into Easter Sunday! He lives!
 

No comments: