Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Valley Of Fire Field Trip!

While the Elementary was having Nevada Reading Wk .......over in Middle School the 7th graders had a field trip to the Valley of Fire! Penny was so excited to go! The best part I was asked to chaperone! Yay!! I jumped right on that opportunity to go! I haven't been able to go on field trip with Penny since her kindergarten year because I have always had other little children at home! So this was a great day! Penny was so excited I got to come too! So all over WIN! WIN!
Bus #1 was where the fun was at! lol! We got to hike together and have lunch together! I love Penny's friends! Such a great group of friends! 
I loved all the chitter chatter! All the middles school talk! Love the laughter and all  the jokes! We had such a great day smiling, hiking and laughing!
We stopped at 4 different stops and got to hike around at each! Such a beautiful day! Such beautiful scenery! All the colors or rocks! Incredible! 
The field trip ended but our day did not end! Penny had a choir festival out in Henderson! We got to take cute Addie with us to their festival! They sang amazing! Penny and Addie both had solos too! Perfection! After the performance I took them to In and Out! Their favorite! I had the best day with my Penny! Love my #1 so much! She is such an amazing girl!
 

No comments: