Sunday, June 11, 2023

Summer Fun Wk 2!

So I decided it's best if I post weekly during the summer! Everyday is a play day and so  much to blog about! lol! We are having too much fun!! So here is wk 2 of Summer! Piper started her fun waterford summer computer program! So  many fun games and she loves it!! She got to have  the best day with Jackie while I took the big kids to dental apts! lol! She had yummy breakfast! Jackie took her  to her favorite place for lunch! Sushi! Then went shopping! She tried on baptism dress when Jackie tried on a  temple  dress! lol She has a few more years until her baptism but thought it was so fun to try one on! lol Jackie is the absolute best!!! The other pics are us at our Dental apt! It was Auntie Dr. Joanna's birthday! So we surprised her with cupcakes and her present! She is the absolute best dentist ever! She worked on me and Penny! Got us all done!! Wahoo! Cash had a 3D x-ray done to check growth! It was a great day with Auntie Joanna! Love you birthday girl!
Fun day with the Morty girls, Gma Ruthie, Megan and D!! They came over for swimming, gaming  and playing! We all had the best time!!
Fun in the Sun! Yummy snow cones too! Can't wait to get you  peeps over again! The best day!!
Yep!! That's me at the gym! lol I'm back getting my sweat on! lol Hopefully we keep our summer momentum going! Sure love going with my Penny! We love when Jackie comes with us  and we even had honz come on a morning with us! Been loving starting my day off getting the gym done!
Lunch at Eddies with brother is always the best! We have met over there for lunch at least 1 time each wk this far this summer! Love it! Penny and Cash have been going to work with Daddy! They love working down at the warehouse! Penny is a doer! Doesn't stop! Cash plays in between his working! lol YW we painted rocks for girls camp! I was so proud of mine! I painted a leopard one! lol and my New outdoor run arrived!! Love that added tough by the pool!
Kins came to town to play and stay with Piper! Yay! We just love this little one! Piper and Kins are the cutest little besties! Lot's of swimming, playing and giggling! We hosted a Golden Knights watch party and had our bestie neighbors over and Uncle Jake and Aunt Bre! Grilled, watched and swam! It was a awesome night! Go Knights Go! Penny also got to go to Emma's Birthday party! Can't believe Emma is a teenager! Penny had so much fun! Happy Birthday Emma!
Temple and Church! My favorite beautiful Madi is getting married to my bff' Jackie's son! My bfffffffff Chad! Madi invited me and my Chad to her endowment session! It was a beautiful day to celebrate a beautiful girl! We all love and obsess Madi so much!! Wedding count down is on!1 week away! Can't believe it!! That's a wrap for Summer Fun Wk 2!! lol












No comments: