Sunday, June 18, 2023

Summer Fun Wk 3!

Started my week off by saying good bye to my friend of many many years! Tauna!!!! She is actually my sis Eryn's best friend! she met in collage years ago and was welcomed into our family as one of  our sisters! We love Tauna so much! We all ended up working together at Dr. Griffiths Office for 20 plus years! She is such a great time! So many memories together! Our friend Brandi through her a goodbye party and I was lucky enough to get invited! It actually ended up being a reunion with all the girls I worked with for so many years that I haven't seen since I stopped working about 6 yrs ago! Oh how I miss these ladies so much! We had the4 best time catching up! Eating and laughing! Tauna I will miss you so much! You are off to great things in New York! Love you forever! Hope to see you soon!!! Thanks Brandi for getting us all together and hosting the fun! 
Headed up to St George for a quick little trip! We spent 3 days up there! We actually were planning to go to Universal Studios and then switched it to Lagoon which is in Utah! lol We stayed at my friend Cambria's beautiful house! We shopped and played all day!!!
Got to see the Beautiful new temple in Washington, Ut! It's almost done!! We stopped by to take some quick pics! It's sure a beauty! You feel the peace just being on the temple the grounds! Love to see the temple!
Checked the weather where Lagoon is and they were getting a huge thunder storm! So we ended up cancelling our Lagoon trip and stayed in St George for the rest of the time! Dang weather! We did how ever plan to go back up at end of July to play at Lagoon! So we shopped some more! The kids swam and heelied all day! 
Took the big kids to the grip! It's a  fun Ninja Warrior place! The kids had a blast doing all the obstacles! Thank you Cambria for your hospitality! We had an amazing couple of days! 
The last day in St George we met up with my sister Eryka and fam! We met up for lunch first! She just finished her pool so the kids were so excited to swim!! So we spent the rest of the day in her new backyard! She had some amazing giant pool floats! I may have jumped online and purchased some for my house too! lol Cousin time is truly the best time! The kids all had so much fun! I loved seeing and being with my sister! We seem to catch back up like no time is lost! :)
Thank you sis for a great day of fun and catching up!
While I was off playing with the kids! The Vegas Golden Knights WON the Stanley Cup!! Wahoo! and my Honz got a epic opportunity to print for Fanatics! Yes you read that right! Chad was picked out of several interviewed screen printing company's to print 10,000 shirts in 24 hrs! We were beyond hyped! My honz got to print the Championship Shirt for Fanatics! Say what!!! Wahoo! Way to go Honz! They printed the shirts right after the Knights won that night all through the night! No sleeping! Honz even put on a staff BBQ at midnight to ensure they were fed and alert! lol These shirts were ready to be sold at all the local Costco's and Sam's Clubs first thing in the am the following day after the Golden Knights Won! What an Epic "Knight" not only for our Golden Knights team but for my Honz's American Stitch Team! What an amazing experience for all! Honz finished the 10,000 tee print job 2 hrs early and Fanatics was very impressed! That's my boy! You did it! So proud of my Honz! Beyond proud of the Golden Knights too! Love this team and all that they bring to our City! Go Knights Go! An Epic "Knight" for all!
Once back in town I got to go with Jackie and her family to get our tan on at Summer House! We also had dinner together and shopped! We had such a fun night! So much laughter!! and then got my nails done the following morning with Penny! This is Chad and Madi's Wedding week! So I was busy with Jackie getting pampered and ready for the big day! lol After catching up on sleep from printing 10,000 shirts all night long Chad went out on the boat for a guys lake day! He had a blast! It was a much needed day to just chill and relax with the guys! Busy Fun Week that's for sure! To finish the week off was Chad and Madi's wedding! Posting about that next! :)
 

No comments: