Sunday, June 4, 2023

Summer Fun Wk 1!

We are off to an amazing start to our Summer!! Week 1 is in the books and here's what we did for our 1st wk of summer break! Already checking off our Pogo Pass! Mini  Grand Prix! It was a beautiful day and not crowded at all! The kids had a blast racing around and playing all the games! 
Cash got to spend the whole week with his buddy Zorin! He's our neighbors grandson visiting from Utah!! Him and Cash have the best time! 
Go! Fight! Win! Cutest Piper had a cheer camp all week! She loved going and had so much fun! Learned a new dance and new cheers! She made bracelets and a cheer bow! 
Penny has played non stop with her friends! Hopping from neighborhood to  neighborhood! Honz even took them to get free smoothies at Tropical Smoothie! I took them to the new live actin The Little Mermaid movie too! Literally non stop fun!
Honz and I even snuck in a date night or 2 this week as well!! Ohjah and Lindo! Had lunch with my brother at Eddies of course! Golden Knights Watch Party at the Berrett's-  game 1! We won!!! Wahoo! Said "goodbye" to our most favorite ward missionaries! We were so sad to hear they were both getting transferred! We have had such a wonderful time with these Elders! Lot's of yummy dinners and laughs! 
On Thursday night Penny headed up with our Utah Facer friends to stay a few days! It was so last minute! She came and asked if she could go up and stay with Preslee and I said yes! She was completely shocked! I have never let her leave my house for an over nighter especially heading out of the state! lol She was so excited to stay and spend time with her bestie Preslee! They had the best time! Late night laughter! Lots of swimming in their new pool! Watching movies! and Shopping! 

To end my week we had the most amazing stake conference! One of my callings is the Stake Primary Music Director! And the stake presidency wanted me to put together the 1st ever Stake Primary Choir! Well I did what they wanted! We had several practices to prepare and today was our first ever stake primary choir performance! All their hard work paid off! They sang phenomenal! So angelic!  I was so very proud of them!  WOW! I just love these beautiful primary kids! We have had so much fun together! Thanks for sharing your lovely kids with me!
Alright, week 1 of summer is a wrap! :) lol
 

No comments: