Wednesday, May 31, 2023

The Rest of May!

If May wasn't busy enough here's the rest of the fun we had all month long! Honz and Cash had lots of golf dates and even a father and sons camp out in Logandale! Cash is getting so good golfing! He was inches away from a hole in 1 on a par 3 hole! Wow! Cash is a natural athlete! :) These 2 are the best of friends! I love their bond!  I love all their fun hobbies they do together! If it's not hutting and riding it's golfing! They have a blast with each other! Love my boys!
My tallest nephew Zane played a basketball tournament in Vegas! Of course I had to go! I love watching him play! I love seeing any and all my cute nephews and nieces play anything! Love showing my support! Zane is going to be pro one day! I'm sure of it! He's so tall and so good! He's only 13yrs! Penny's age and is well over 6ft! Auntie is so proud!!! Love u Z! It was a blast watching you play!
My honz has sure enjoyed golf this month! He works so hard for us! We are so grateful for him! So he definitely gets to spoil himself and do what he loves! Golf! He even  played in a tournament too! It is truly his favorite thing to do! Cashy out cleaning our pool! He is so responsible! This is one of his chores and he literally does it every day without me reminding him! Just does it! Love my boy! 
Dinner with our Bff's! Hair done! Fresh eggs from our friends! Giant bags of clothes from KK for Penny! Thank you! Penny has been in heaven going through the clothes and wearing all them! Little Ruby in her spot in my car! She knows when I go to leave and if a door is open while I'm loading up little Ruby claims her spot! lol I'll look up or go back out to get in and there she is jus a watching and waiting for me! lol Love her!!
Baby shower and bridal shower! My cute Megan and D is having their first baby! It's a boy!! We are beyond excited for them to become parents! They will be amazing! My bffffffffff Chad and his boo Madi are getting married!!! Wahoo! Her mother and sister put on the most elegant and beautiful bridal shower I have ever seen! So gorgeous! Such a perfect beautiful day for the perfect beautiful bride! We love our Madi so much! We are so excited for them!!! 
Sunday Fun Day! Love snapping quick pics before walking into church!
Kick off to summer at Grammy and Grandpa Jeff's pool!! The kids had the best time! 
Non stop jumping and splashing! Cousin time is the best time!
Always the best food! Thanks Grandpa Jeff for cooking up the yummiest food! The girls were loving the ribs! Down to the bone! lol Thanks for a great day! 
 

No comments: