Monday, May 15, 2023

Happy Mother's Day!

Kicked off my Mother's Day weekend by going to the Temple! We went with our ward family and had a lovely night! I miss my mom so much and I feel so much closer to her when I'm the temple! So it was a great night to think of my sweet mama! In fact when I walked in I spotted a beautiful older women standing and greeting and for a brief quick thought I immediately thought of my mom! I wonder what she would look like now? But seeing that lovely lady I thought of my mom! That made me immediately become close to her at the temple! I love and miss my mom immensely! She was a beautiful mama inside and out! Always put us first! We were her whole world! Being a mother now I instill these same things! My kids are my whole world and I always put them first! Thank you mom for teaching me at such a young age! You were and are such an example to me of what an amazing mom should be! I love you my sweet dear mom! Until we meet again! 
Saturday morning I woke up and headed out to Henderson to watch my cute nephew play  flag football in his playoff game! Go Mav! They didn't win but it was great to be with my brother and family! After flag football I was off to watch Cash play basketball! They won their 1st game and lost their 2nd game! But on a personal level Cash played very well in both games! Go Cashy! After basketball I went to a baptism for my cute YW's boyfriend and a dance recital for Penny's cute friend! Then we met up with my brother and family to Eddies for dinner! We love Eddies! I loved being with my family too!
Woke up on Mother's Day to lots of gift and surprises! These kids sure know how to spoil me! They cooked for me breakfast and dinner! Hot Pink Roses! Special hand made cards and pics! Kept my house clean all day! Didn't fight! and I got to relax! It was an amazing Mother's day! That's for sure! 
I love being a mama to these 3 beauties! Each has their own personality! Each are a blessing to me! I'm grateful for them! I learn from each of them everyday! Motherhood can be very challenging at times and I do not like to be the mean one! I'm the fun one! lol But being a mom comes with rules, discipline, teaching, humility, with play in there too! lol But really for me I just want to have fun! lol I'm here to lead and guide them! I know my Heavenly Father picked them and sent them to me!  They are my greatest joy!  I love them more than words can even describe! I'm deeply proud to be their mama! I'm so thankful they love me! Happy Mother's day to all! I truly had a great day thanks to my wonderful sweet kids and honz! Can't live with out any of you! 
 

No comments: