Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Bruh! We Out!

We Out! Schools out! That's a wrap! Summer here we come! What fabulous year we all have had! My first year working at the school! I have made so many new amazing friends! Loved every min of it!! I'll be back next year! :) Penny had an amazing 7th grade year! She made so many new friends plus a new boy best friend too! :) She got another award just before school got out and same with Cash! Way to go both Penny and Cash! Cash had his best year yet! He loved Ms. Anderson! She was so amazing for him! Little Piper! She rocked it in Kinder! Mrs. Mourra was so fabulous! Love my babies so much! Mama is so proud! The  other pic in the collage was on Penny's last lunch day as a 7th grader! I had to snap that pic! Love her little friends so much!
The official last day of school! Snapped a pic of Penny and Cash with their teachers one last time for the school year! Lots of the amazing Aides and Teachers wore the same shirt! So we of course had to have a hallway photoshoot! lol I absolutely love this team of ladies! We all have so much fun together and work so well together! It has been the best year working!
                               
Penny and I had so much fun watching all her friends  perform at the different end of year performances! She loves showing support to her friends and they are so sweet and do the same back to her! 1st was the Broadway Theatre Night! and the other was the Dance Performance Night! Both nights were so Wonderful! So much talent in her cute friends! We had a blast! 
                              
Piper in her splits and leg in the air every where we go! lol She cracks us up with how flexible she is! lol Piper's cute end of year read about me project! Cash's last class pic! Oh and another dress up day for me! This was Cinco de Mayo Day! lol Seriously love my job! way to much fun while working! lol It's the best!
Great American Day for the 5th graders! I work mostly with the 5th grade students and team so I of course had to come as Miss America! lol My pants were a hit! Proud to be an American says this whole outfit! All the students loved it! This was a super fun day! So proud of my great American students! The other pic in the collage was from Cash's last day at lunch as a 3rd grader! Oh my! 
Such an amazing year but we are ready to play! Bring on Summer! 

No comments: