Monday, January 1, 2024

December Monthly pics!

Before the busy December month ends I have to post the rest of our December month! It we weren't busy enough! lol These are the rest of the pics from my phone! You know the everyday stuff! This collage- We bought part of cow for meat from my Uncle Jim! He had it all butchered and then hand delivered all  the meat to our freezer! He is absolutely the best! I love him so much! Reminds me so much of my daddy! Uncle Jim is my dad's younger brother right under him! Next in this collage- we did a taco crawl with my work friends! We always have a blast together! So you already know we had so much fun! Great food and great laughs! Love my work peeps! I also got to go to Bailey's best friend Olivia's wedding! Absolutely beautiful! Olivia was such a gorgeous ride and we were so lucky to be a part of it! Best wishes to the new amazing beautiful couple!
This guy!!! He's been loving his perm!! It's been a full month and he's ready for new one! I love the curls on him! Love my #1 son! He's the greatest!
Cash is back at it on the court! He made the varsity competitive team for his school! He is so excited and ready to work it out on the court! He's my baller that's for sure! Way to go Cash! So proud of your hard work paying off! Let's go Eagles!!!
Friend Hang outs! Fortnite duos! Ruby hogging the space heater! lol Free Sno Day! and Bff Jackie surprising my kids with the coolest axe throwing game for Christmas! It's legit! Thank you Jackie! She is always spoiling us! 
Sunday Funday! Eclectic Scooter jumps! Last min Christmas shopping! and my cutest neighbor that is a professional cookie designer made the cutest Mrs. Clause cookies for our favorite things girls party! She said I was her inspo! lol Just look at that stylish Mrs.  Clause! Every detail! So freakn cute and the cookies are delicious and soft! Yum!
New Christmas silky jammies from their elves! and Ortho apts! I'm always squeezing those in! lol We sure love our Dr. Auntie Eryn! We surprised her with her Christmas gift too while we were there! Thanks for making my kids smiles perfect!!!
Last day of school before winter break! These are pics from Piper's class! Too much fun! Love it! December has come and gone so fast! Can't believe it! Such a non stop busy month but absolutely love this time of year! Hope every one had a wonderful Christmas and winter break! Now it's back to school and work! 
 

No comments: