Sunday, January 28, 2024

Under the Floating Lights!

Penny's 8th Grade Winter Dance! All grown up and absolutely gorgeous! How is this her last year in middle school! Holy Moly! Time needs to stop! Love my beautiful Penny so much! She is the Vice President of WEB and with her class she planned and decorated for their last Winter Dance! "Under the Floating Lights" Rapunzel Theme! They decorated all day on Saturday! It turned out perfect! So cute with the vines and lanterns! The photo area was adorable with the purple and gold balloon arch! Penny curled up her hair! Put on a dash of makeup! Cute little romper dress! and the Boots for the final touch! She looked amazing and was ready to go! Love my Penny girl! She is perfection! 
Under the floating lights- Winter Dance here she comes! Love all the pics! Love all the dresses! Love seeing them all dressed up!  Love all her beautiful besties! 
They all had a blast! Even Brigham came! I made sure they got their pic together! lol Their "first dance" together of many to come! lol Even though they play no slow dances and they both hang out in their big friend group it was their "first dance" together! lol Penny made sure everyone knew this was not a date! She said she is not 16!  lol I love my good girl! It was a great time for all!!
After the dance the teens come over to hang! Lots of laughter! Even a nerf war across my whole house! It was a blast to see them laugh and play so hard! The pic of just Penny and Brigham was from the night before! The teens came over and hung and I spaced getting a pic of everyone and  right before Brigham left he said you didn't take our pic tonight! lol I love that they remind me now for the pic! I do get a pic every time they hang out! lol I have got them trained! Reminding me! It made my night! They know how much I love my pictures! Such a fun weekend of hang outs!

No comments: