Monday, January 1, 2024

The Merriest Christmas!

Merry Christmas 2023!!!! This year we all wore our awesome American Stitch shirts and matched! Loved this design so much this year!! Of course we get up and all get ready for the day 1st thing! Some things never change! We do our traditional picture of the kids in their ages and heights! I did this as a child with my siblings every Christmas morning before going out to see if Santa came! lol So I of course have carried this tradition on to my kids! I have done this every year since Penny was born! Love it! So here's our start to our Christmas morning! 
Then the kids come down the hall and run to see if Santa came! Oh man did Santa ever come!!! These 3 were definitely on the good list! Penny got a whole new bedroom furniture set and beddies bedding! Cash got an Oculus and an arcade basketball shoot! Piper got an American Girl Doll and Salon Shop and Gymnastics Air Mat! Wahoo! Santa Success! It pays to be good! lol
Stocking time! Penny was in pure heaven! Her stocking was pretty much all of Sephora! lol
Cashy with his stocking!
Piper with her stocking!!
Mine and Honz stockings! Even Ruby loved her stocking! lol
Present time for Penny!!! Lots of fun pic collages below! I love their faces of pure excitement and joy!
More present time!
Penny's final spread! She made out good! lol
Cash's pics of present time! 
More presents!
Here's Cash's final spread of all his new surprises! Can you even see him! lol 
Presents for Piper!
More present time!
Piper's final spread!! The whole target! lol Oh my! Oh how we love Christmas!
It was a shoe year for sure! Daddy and Cash got matching shoes! Daddy and Penny got matching shoes along with Uncle Ryan and bff cousin Mav! Huge nerf guns for major nerf wars! lol Such an amazing fun Christmas morning!
My cute little gifts from Cash and Piper that they made at school! Love how sweet the gifts are! They were so proud of them! Makes my momma heart so happy! Love my babies! This is also my spread too! lol
Here's my Honz surprises! He was spoiled this year for sure! 
Even Ruby was spoiled!! Don't' you just love how she poses for me! lol She knows her mama loves to  take the pics! lol Love my fur baby!
Took a break and went to Chad's mom's for her tradition breakfast! Grandma DeeDee makes her famous scones that are to die for every year! All of Honz siblings were there so we had to get a pic! We had a fun time visiting and eating! Thanks Gma for having us over!
Then it was back home to play, play, play! Hours of unpackaging and playing! I just sit in the middle of the floor on trash duty, watching the kids have a blast! It's the greatest feeling! I sure love spoiling them! 
Fun Christmas selfies! lol Love this family of mine!
For Christmas dinner we had Ryan and the boys come over and Gpa Jeff too! Honz cooked an amazing prime rib, mashed potatoes, salad and delicious cheesecake for dessert! We sure enjoyed them over to hang with us!
We finished our beautiful Christmas watching football, visiting, and playing with our new toys! Such a wonderful Christmas day! Love my family! Loved our day together! Merry Christmas! Now that's a wrap! lol












 

No comments: