Monday, March 25, 2024

March Monthly Pics!

And just like that we are in our last week of March! Thought I better post up the monthly pics for March from my phone before Easter hits! I'll have more pics just from Easter weekend to come! lol So here are the rest of the fun things we did in March!!!
Had to start with this collage! My oldest nephew on my side of the family got his Mission call! My bro Ryan's oldest - Chance! Can't believe the time has come for him to be old enough to go on a mission! It's so wild how time flies! Last week Chance opened his mission call! We are so excited to announce he has been called to serve in the Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission! Wahoo! He leaves July 1st!  His mission is all of Louisiana and half of Mississippi! He is going to be an outstanding missionary! I'm so proud of my #1! He is going to touch and change so many lives just as he will be touched and changed by the deep southern people! Can't wait to see him spread the gospel! He will do amazing things!
Next up! Comp Basketball for the school has come to an end! They hussled and played hard every game! Didn't take very many wins but Cash improved individually and that's great! Coach did a fun little banquet for the team! Cash was awarded most outstanding player of the team! He was also awarded best team captain of the season too! So proud of my boy! He works hard and plays hard! Way to go Eagles!!! The other pics are of me at the school with my co workers and couple students that jumped in out pic! lol Cashy reading in the hallway after shopping the book fair and Penny and Pilar at the book fair! The book fair was so fun this year!
Church fun!!! Sunday fun day pics! Cash and daddy at their father and sons Book of Mormon day camp! and Piper going to activity days at Jackie's house! 
My old ortho work bestie had a birthday! Happy "twenty twice" Bestie Holly! Chad and I sure had a blast at her 40th Birthday celebration! Yummy food and lot's of catching up! Such a great night! We also had ortho with our favortie Dr!!! Dr Auntie Eryn! She is the absolute best! All of my kids beg to get in her chair! Braces or no braces! They all want their teeth checked every month by Auntie Eryn! 
It's becoming pool season and we are ready for it! Since our spring break cruise the kids have been outside working in the back yard pulling weeds and laying out! We have heated the hot tub almost every night since getting back from the cruise too! Bring on summer! We are ready for hot sunny days and pool swimming days! Also cute pics of my Ruby! Also sneaking into my car and ready for a ride! :)
Always a teen hang out over here!!! I love these friends of Penny's! The last couple hangs outs I haven't snagged the pic of the big group early enough and by the time I remember most the kids have hit curfew and have gone home! lol But there have been some awesome hang outs! Nothing but chatter and laughter! Pool tournaments! Shoot the Hoops tournaments! Slime making! The last hang out they combined 2 friends groups and there were over 15 kids here at the house! Love it!!! I also love the selfies Penny takes with her and her friends! I dropped one of her selfies in this collage of her and Brigham! These 2 are the cutest! I also love when Penny and Addie play the piano, guitar and sing together! They are both so talented! Put that talent together and you have a master piece! lol Beautiful! 

 

No comments: