Friday, March 8, 2024

Nevada Reading Wk!

Happy Nevada Reading week! Which means it's a fun week of dress up, book bingo, masked readers,  buddy reading, and a super hero assembly!! We had such an amazing fun wk! Dressing up is always so much fun!!! The top collage is camping/hiking day!! I love these ladies I work with so much! They are such a blast!!
Twin Day!!! The best day!! Twinning is always winning! lol I of course matched my Twin Ms. Jones!! We get called each others names all day long! So it is a must we are twins on twin day! This year Ms. Jones added some long hair soooooo I showed up in Dafnee my blonde wig! lol I had to really make sure we looked just like twins! Dafnee was a hit! Everybody loved my blonde wig! So freakn fun! They couldn't believe I showed up with long blonde hair to match my twin head to toe! lol I'm all in on these dress up days! lol You know it! lol
Piper was a twin with her little bestie Elyse and bff cousin Navy! Love them so much! So freakn cute! All their little peace poses! lol
Cash twinned it with his bff cousin Noah!!! I love these 2 so much! Noah didn't have a cowboy hat so we let Noah borrow my dad's Grandpa John's hat! He took such good care of it all day! He told me he felt special wearing my dad's hat! Love it and loved seeing him wear it! It looked so good! Cash also got to read to his class! He is member of the Junior Light House Committee and as a member you got to read to your class! He was so excited to do this! So proud of my boy! Such a leader! 
Penny even joined the reading fun! She is a student aide for Mrs. Skelton and she asked Penny if she wanted to read to her class! Of course Penny said yes! She even brought drinks and snacks to give to the kids that went along with the book! I don't' know what's cuter Penny perched up on the chair reading to the class or little brother Cash front and center listening to  big sis read! Love it! Way to go Penny! You did great! The other pic in the collage is Cash's class with the Super Hero's from the Super Hero Assembly! 

No comments: