Saturday, March 2, 2024

Red Cliffs Temple!

I love our spontaneous adventures together! I love that I married a man that loves to go go go! We never slow down! lol We have been wanting to get up to St. George to see the new Washington Temple all month and the month flew by! So Monday after school we had a wild hair to head up to see the New Red Cliffs Temple!  We rolled into to Utah at 7:15pm Utah time and went straight to the new Temple! Our favorites Bailey and Luke met us there! We love any chance to get to see them! :) The Red Cliffs Temple is absolutely gorgeous! Loved all the colors! The stain glass windows were so beautiful! They tied in so well with the purple and green colors! Love being able to go so my kids can walk through and see the temple too! They loved it! Cash sat in every chair and had to try them all out! He said they were all so soft and so comfy! lol I love the temples!  I love my eternal family! 
After the beautiful temple walk through we went to dinner with Bailey and Luke to Freddy's! Then we got back on the rode home! It was such a quick trip up and  back but so happy we were able to do it! 

 

No comments: