Sunday, February 25, 2024

February Monthly Pics

Well that was a fast month! Just like that February is gone! Wowza! Here's the rest of the pics from my phone for the rest of the month! Sunday Funday! Ortho days with Auntie Dr. Eryn! Friend pics!! 
Bracelet making party with Stella! Piper had so much fun! Re- organized Piper's room! The walls were literally cloing in on her! lol Everything Penny doesn't want anymore she just drops off to Piper's room! lol Had to get Piper's room under control! Also this month Piper was sick and missed a couple days of school! I never let my kids miss school so she was super sick! Poor baby! She got to go with daddy to work both days! Love that daddy of ours so much! He took such  great care of her while I was at work! Best daddy ever!
Daddy and Cash golf dates! Activity days for Cash! Cutest Ruby! and the kids help put together a new shoe rack for me!! Love my little helpers! 
Work selfies!! and Breakfast with my sis!! Love when I get to see Eryn and spend time with her! She is such a delight! 
Honz had the young men to his shop for their activity! He gave them a shop tour and let them print their own shirts! The youth loved it! He loved it too! Such a great guy! I love that he loves to serve and help others always! Such a good man! :) To end the month Honz had a surprise visit from one of his mission buddies! Ben Blazzard! They had a blast catching up and reminiscing about the old mission! lol Non stop talking and lots of laughs! So fun to be apart of it! Life is good! Such a great month! 


 

No comments: