Sunday, February 25, 2024

Rocking 120 Days of 1st Grade!

Piper Rocking 120 days of 1st Grade! Wahoo! Such a fun day! She so freaking cute! She loved dressing up and so did I!! lol I got to join in the fun with the aides!! I love my job! We always have too much fun! I was committed! I had Penny put pink tinsel in my hair! lol I put Piper's hair in  mohawk buns! She was also dripping in her faux leather! lol
Friend fun!! Her and her little bestie Elyse dressed like twins! love it!! They also did the lip synch challenge together! The won crafted microphones! lol The definitely rocked their lip synch song together! Love these too little rock stars! 
Fun in the class room! Piper had so much fun doing all sort of fun activities that were rock star related! I sure have fun working with these awesome rock star ladies! We have too much fun at work! lol Another great day in the books! We definitely have rocked 120 days of school Wahoo! 
 

No comments: