Sunday, February 11, 2024

Super Bowl 58 Experience!

Super Bowl 58 Experience at the Mandalay Bay!!! When its the 1st time the Super Bowl is in your town and who knows when it will be back you must do the touristy things to see all the Super Bowl Hype!!! That's exactly what we did! Kids were free! So that was even more of a win win! We went down Thursday after school before it got super busy down town! It was the perfect night! It wasn't very busy at all! We had a freakn blast and so glad we did it! All I wanted was a pic by the Super Bowl 58 sign! lol I ended up leaving the night with 153 pics taken! lol I've got problems! lol So many photo ops! I couldn't resist! lol Enjoy!
So much to see and do! We even saw my Bestie Shayla and her awesome family! Quite a few ladies I work with and their families! It was so fun! Loved running into all my friends! They had the coolest NFL shop! So much to see!  
Locker Room set ups! Helmet wall! All the championship rings on display! So cool! 
Giant helmets! lol A ton of obstacle courses! There were no lines either! The kids played non stop!
More pics from the obstacle courses! So many! Running! Throwing football! Kicking! A boot camp course! Pull up bar! And so much more! We are so happy we went! Ended up being such an awesome amazing night! Would definitely do this again if Super Bowl comes back!!!  Let's go 49ers! 
 

No comments: