Sunday, February 18, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day!

The day of LOVE!!! Oh how we love Valentine's Day! These are my Valentine's right here! Love these perfect little faces so much! Even my #1 hunk!!! Got all dressed up in all our red Hearts for the day of love! lol Cupid came and left little surprises out for all the kids! Even honz got a surprise! New Nikes for both Honz and myself! Obsessed!!!
All the school/work fun!!! I was given so many valentine's from students! It just made my day! I even handed out Valentine's to all my students and had extras for the rest of 5th grade! It was so much fun!!! Piper made the cutest Valentine box! She was even picked to do the morning announcements! She was so excited! Loved hearing her sweet little voice over the intercom! Penny just happened to be on a delivery over to the elementary side and  got to hear Piper do the announcements too! Big sissy was so proud! 
More school fun! Class parties that I got to pop into to see my kids having a blast! Such a fun day!
My girls even got Valentines from boys!!! Say what!! Piper got her 1st Valentine from a cute little boy in 1st grade! Brooks! He gave her a heart shaped box of chocolates! A card and a very special note! It made her day!! Penny made the cutest and creative basket for her valentine  Brigham! All orange packaged items with a card that said "I have a crush on you!" Crush was the orange crush soda! Attached was a penny keychain engraved! Penny is too cute!! He loved her surprise from her! He stopped by after school to drop his Valentine off to her and she gave him his! They were both so nervous! :) These two are just the cutest! Brigham definitely spoiled his Penny! All her favorite things! Crew Neck! Pura Vida heart bracelet! Favorite Candy! and a Stuffy! She was so excited and loved it all! Such a fun Valentine's day for my girls! Thanks boys you really made my girl's day! :)
To end our amazing Valentine's day we ate dinner at our bff Decker's house! Steak, Seabass and Chocolate fondue for dessert!! Kaylee just got home from her mission and my favorite Jordan JJEMS was in town so we all joined together for Valentine's dinner! We ate good and laughed hard! Such a fun night together!! Happy Valentine's Day!
 

No comments: