Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sphere! Lunch! Golf!

Such a fun Monday off!! My jjems Jordan was in town for Kaylee's homecoming and on his last day in town we had to go all out and do touristy things! It was a must to go to the new Sphere! I have been wanting to go since it opened so I was totally on board to go! We saw the Earth show! It was incredible! The sound,  the rumbling seats, the all around screen! Beautiful, outstanding picture on the giant screens! Holy Moly! It was super cool! You were definitely immersed into the show! Then we wanted to do the Tesla underground loop but it wasn't open! So we grabbed In and out on the way home! Jordan doesn't have an in and out in his town so it was a must to get that on his last night in our town! :) Had such a wonderful time with my jjems! He is an absolute delight! We laugh non stop! The best personality! I'm already missing  jjems Jordan! Hurry back to Vegas!! OKAYYYYYYY! 
During the morning- Honz, Cash,  Uncle Ryan and Mav golfed! Cash had an absolute blast with Mav and his Uncle  Ryan! I love their bonding times together! After their golf we met then for Eddie's at 11! :) Any day off I get I love to meet up with my brother for Eddies! Love our times  together!!! and we love that Eddies together too! lol Such a great day off!!
 

No comments: