Monday, September 8, 2014

Labor Day Fun!!!

For Labor Day we always go down to California to go the Beach but this year we had just moved into our new home and I needed to get unpacked, organized and settled! and then we had a Fun Surprise come into town!!! Eryn and she brought her bestie Joanna! So Eryka and her family came in from St George and we all went to my Dad's for a Swim bbq!! We had a blast all day!! We didn't even get out of the pool all day!! haha!! I love being with my sisters!!! We have the best time together!!
 
 
So Eryn's bestie Joanna had to do the Ice Bucket challenge and I just had to share these pics because I caught some good action shots of her! hahah! Just love her!!  But with that said.....
 
 
then Zane had to do the Ice Bucket Challenge!.......
 
and then of course Penny had to do it!!.....
then Zane had to Ice Bucket Challenge Penny!.... and this went on and on and on!! These to littles must have done this challenge 10 times each over and over dumping water on themselves or each other!!! hahaha! They were having so much fun!! and they were cracking us up!!! They thought it was so Funny to do it too!!! So silly!!

No comments: