Thursday, February 26, 2015

Big Birthday Boys!!!

My #1 has turned 9 years old!! Can't believe it!! Happy Birthday Chance!! We celebrated Chance and Carter's Birthday out at the dunes this last weekend!! and boy did we have a blast!! Carter is my friends Lauren and J's son and he turned 3!!! Can't believe that either!! The kids had 2 Pinatas to hit which was a huge hit!!! So much candy and treats to eat all day!! Yum!! My poor honz is back has been out and hurting him so bad so he actually stayed home and I took the kids out to the dunes!! Everyone was shocked that I drove myself out there! haha! but all that know me know..... I don't miss a Party!!!! I was only going to go out for just the day, but my dad talked me into staying the night with him in his trailer! So I did kids and all!! Just like old times! Thanks to Lauren for feeding me and my kids! We had such a wonderful time! Sat by the camp fire talking until almost midnight!! Can't wait to get back out there!! Happy Birthday Chance and Carter! We sure Love you guys!!

1 comment:

lauren said...

we were SOOOO glad you guys came out there! we loved having you there!! such a fun trip! and you got some really cute pictures!! love the one of rhino with his shirt off im cracking up!!