Sunday, December 20, 2015

Magical Forrest Fun!

So I have been so sick with pneumonia for a few weeks now and haven't been out of the house to take my kids to do anything Christmasy!! My mother-n-law has been wanting to go to the Magical Forrest and take the grand kids for a few weeks now! So I decided to break out of the house and take the kids and go with Grandma! We all had blast! Cash loved the Choo-choo train ride through the Forrest of lights and Penny loved it all!! While we were there we even got to see Santa!! YAY!! He was the sweetest best Santa!!! Penny had fun talking to him and Cash was a bit of a hot mess!! They wouldn't let me take any pictures so that's why it's not in the collage!! Such a beautiful night!! So fun to get out and feel the Christmas spirit! Thanks Grandma Deedee!!

No comments: