Sunday, April 12, 2020

Drive By Easter Basket Drop Off!

When your on lock down you get surprise "drive by" visits! lol! My sweetest dad and Janeen took a drive out to my house with Gus to "drive by" and drop my kids a huge Easter basket full of eggs, treats and  peeps! The kids were jumping for joy and absolutly loved it! I especially loved it too! Had no idea they were coming! It made our whole day! We had to snap a couple pics to document how crazy the times are that we visit from a truck 6ft from each other! lol They didn't get out they literally drove up dropped the basket to Penny.... I snapped the pics.... and said Hi- I love you- Thank you- and Bye! Quickest surprise ever! 
We normally have our annual big Easter money egg hunt up at my dad's every year! But with the crazy virus and being quarantined they had to cancel! So sweet of them to come "drive by" and bring my kids an Easter basket surprise! It was so fun!!! Best day ever!

No comments: