Sunday, April 12, 2020

Spring Break Quarantine Style!

 Happy spring break quarantine style! We wear masks when we go out and when  I say go out we go to the grocery store! There's not much we can do but we sure have found the fun in it! Our wonderful neighbors let my kids swim in their pool! Kids stay in their "day jammies" most everyday! lol We took advantage of no one being down at the strip and finally got the "Las Vegas" sign picture taken! lol I have wanted to  do this my whole life but never wanted to wait with all the tourists! lol We did it! Piper had fallen a sleep so she's not in the picture! She'll have to see it when she takes her own family some day! lol Drove the strip at night! It's crazy how there is no one around! My kids loved it! We loved seeing the hotel rooms lit up with Hearts or sayings! All I can say is Wow! Crazy times we are living in! What a spring break to remember! We went no where and really did nothing but had a great week  together! lol

No comments: