Sunday, April 12, 2020

Surprise!

The last few Easters it's been our tradition to go to St. George to be with my sister's family and hit up every egg hunt around her town! lol Well do to covid-19 once again all events cancelled and closed! Ugh! We have been so sad! We still wanted to see her sweet little family and our original camping plans got cancelled as well so we drove up to Eryka's just for the day and Surprised her and her family! and come to my surprise my brother was already there visiting! We had such a wonderful time together! Eryka even gave my honz and Cash both a fresh cut (all salons in Vegas closed)! They needed it! lol We couldn't do anything out and about up there either but had such a wonderful time visiting and seeing each other! My sister and family were so surprised and my brother too! lol Piper cried when it was time to go home! lol Love my family so much! What a blessed day!

No comments: