Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter!

 It's Easter! Can't believe it!! What a beautiful Easter day it has been! The kids were up early to see it the Easter Bunny found them and as you can see he sure did! Penny kept saying "mom the Easter bunny did so good this year"! lol He sure did! Just look at the jumbo new Easter baskets he brought full of the fun surprises!! Yay! Love it!
 All dressed up and no where to go! lol Normally we head off to church in our best Easter Sunday dress! Well church is now at home due to the dang covid virus! We still get dressed in our Sunday best! We sing primary songs, say scripture and prayer! Chad gets to pass us the Sacrament and we both give a beautiful weekly come follow me lesson to our kids! It's definitely strange but I love being with my family and am so grateful we can bring and feel the spirit in our home each week! Today was more special! We focused on Jesus's Resurrection! Because of him we are an eternal family! Because of him we can live again! Because of him I can see my mom again! So many things I can list off because of him! I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father and Jesus in my life!
I do my kids pictures every year for Easter and this year they all wanted to hold their new picture of Jesus! I love these faces so much! They make my heart burst!
Sweet babies! What a beautiful Easter it has been! I love my eternal family! Happy Easter! #helives #becauseofhim

No comments: