Sunday, August 28, 2022

August- monthly pics!!

So here's the rest of the fun we had in August! We love a good church pic! It's hard to snag the church pics because we are usually running in late! ugh! Why can't we get it together on Sundays! lol! Anyhow this was a fun day! Cash and daddy were wearing matching socks and Piper and I were wearing matching shoes! So the kids wanted me to takes pics! lol Then we get home and my bff Jackie and I had matching LV bags! lol So it was a fun matchy matchy Sunday! lol
Because this is the post of all the other things we did through out the month this was one of them! Eye Appts before going back to school! Both Penny and Cash checked out perfectly! No glasses for them!!! So far so good! They got daddy's eyes! lol
New fresh hair cut before going back to school was next on the check off list for Cash! Cash showed up with pics to show Aunt Bre! He knew just how he wanted his new hair cut to be! This kid! So much style! lol He's just the best! So freakn funny! Thanks Aunt Bre favorite for making him look on point! So fly!!!! so fresh! Such a stud!
Random selfies here! My new wig on Penny! lol Piper and Cash with Penny's bff Zoe's new puppy! He's so dang cute! the kids were obsessed with him! New hammock for the back yard! The kids love to lay in and relax! Penny with my resume! lol She totally helped me whip that together! She's such a smartie!
These are the fun pics of Chad on his trip to Texas with a couple members from his team! He had such a wonderful time!! 
More pics from Chad's trip to Texas! The team building was awesome! 
Going back to school nails for Penny! She loves to get her nails done! My wallet doesn't! lol! But I sure love spoiling her! She is such a good girl and totally deserves it! Piper had a blast at her bff cousin Navy's Birthday! They painted and played at the park! Piper had the best time!
1st couple weeks at school! It's going great! I absolutely love my new job!! Like love it so much! I love all the students and the ladies I work with! I love seeing my kids in the hallway and at lunch! and as you can see Piper had so much fun her 1st week that she fell asleep at school! In the classroom! lol I couldn't believe it! Haven't had a child of mine do that! lol Leave it to little Piper! Bless her little heart! Kindergarten is tough work! Sweet baby!
More birthday parties for Penny to go too! Daddy's fresh hair cut! So hot honz! Me decorating the house! lol Bff Jackie taking selfies with my girls! Oh how we all love Jackie! She the best!!! Oh and do you see passport pics in this collage! I do!!!! Well I see a Christmas trip to Mexico in the very new future! So we are getting our passports a going!! That application is a lot! Yikes! and I have 5 to do! lol Also note to self- usps -I've been told you have to have an appt when your ready with completed paper work and pics! So I'll need to make appts very soon!  
Fun Birthday surprises keep showing up in the mail for Penny and Cash! lol Oh how we love Amazon! Thanks Auntie Eryn! and Grandma Deedee! They loved getting a package with their names address on it! Off to shopping for them! The other pic in here is Chad up in Cedar! Quick day trip to Cedar to help his Grandpa Bulloch move! Chad loves being apart of his family and loves to help his grandpa in any way! Honz you always make me so proud! He reported it was a great day! :)
Along with all the fun we have had all month long.....We also have been progressing on our yard! Wahoo! We got the rv cement pad complete! We also finished the pavers! We extended our driveway to the rv side with pavers! More parking! :)  Also widened the drive way as well on the walk way up to the front door! There's much more to do but we are happily  moving along! Building is long and slow and in several stages is what I'm figuring out! lol We sure are loving the process each step as it comes together! Next up firepit area! Plants and trees! and Grass!!! 
pics of the progress!
More pics of progress and completion! We are loving how it's coming together! Looking so good! Hard to imagine what we did with out it all these years! 

 

No comments: