Saturday, August 13, 2022

Happy 14th Anniversary Honz!

 Along with it being the last week of summer, Cash's birthday, back to school shopping we can not forget our 14th Anniversary!! Wow! 14years with the man of my dreams! Lucky in love is what we have always said from day one! and I have to say we are both still lucky in love! The greatest decision I have ever made was when I said "yes" to this Dream boy!! He's my Bestest friend! Bestest husband! Bestest father of our 3 beautiful children! He is one of a kind! Has a heart of gold! Such a helper and giver! He is dedicated to me and our little family more than 100% everyday! I would be lost with out him! My rock! My world! My everything! Can't believe it's been 14years! We enjoyed a lovely night out on the town down to Caesars at Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab! We had an amazing steak and Dover fish with a honey butter sauce! Seriously so yummy! Surprised him with 2 tickets to see Imagine Dragons one of our most favorite bands! We are so excited to see them in concert! So we will get to go back out on the town in September to go to our concert! Wahoo!  Best night together to celebrate us! Can't wait to celebrate many more with you by my side! My dream boy for eternity! I love you honz!

No comments: