Sunday, April 4, 2021

Chad's 1st Spartan Race!

After our busy weekend of Balloons and Blessing up in St George with my family we headed to Littlefield for Chad's 1st Spartan Race! As we were pulling in we could see the obstacles! Holy Moly the looked so hard! I kept telling chad you can back out it's not too late! lol Nope there was no backing out for him! He was so pumped up and ready to hit this 20 obstacle course hard!  The pics from this top collage are the ones that the Spartan Race took while he was killing it on the course! lol Love these action shots! So proud of my honz!
These are the photos I got before the race! The kids were so nervous for their daddy! lol He has been working so hard on his 75 Hard challenge! He's down 36lbs and lots of inches around! He was ready for this race!

These are the photos I took during the race and the finish line. There was only 1 spot that we could see him during the race! The kids were so excited when they spotted their dad out their killing it!! They were screaming and cheering him on! "Go Daddy Go!" They were so proud of their daddy! Chad was extremely proud of himself. He was happy that he could do all the obstacle! I guess that 75 hard challenge has been working! lol He was stronger than he thought he was! I love it! So proud of my honz! Chad said this is the 1st of many Spartan races to come! He loved it! Now to get me out there racing side by side him.....lol.....nope not for me! lol I'll watch and cheer from the sidelines with the kids! :)

No comments: