Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter! These kids had us up  bright and early to see if the Easter Bunny found them! Did that bunny ever find them! They were squealing and jumping for joy for their baskets filled with surprises! I love seeing the excitement on their faces! The biggest hit was the air-fort that Cash got in his basket! it is the coolest fort ever! You add a box fan on one end and it completely lifts up into a dome fort room! The kids could stand up in it! Our whole family fit laying down in it too! Super cool! Seriously so fun even for me and Chad! lol 
Once all the Easter excitement settled we enjoyed general conference together as a family. I love when it's conference time. Love listening to our Prophet and all the general authorities speak. It fills my mind and spirit! With Easter approaching we have been focusing on Jesus's Resurrection! Because of Him we are an eternal family! Because of Him we can  live again! Because of Him I can see not only my mom  but now my dad again! So many things I can list off because of Him! I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father and Jesus in my life! It has been a very special day thinking of my dad and mom and the atonement! I will hold strong to my Heavenly Father and Jesus for the day I will be reunited with my dad and mom  again.  What a glorious day that will be. We ended our wonderful Easter watching the new release of The Chosen! The life of Jesus Christ! Such a beautiful Easter!

No comments: