Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Singing Angel!

Our sweet little Penny was asked to sing in sacrament on ward conference Sunday. Penny was so excited to sing. She had been working on the song "My Own Sacred Grove". She knew just who to ask to play for her. Thank you Tiffany for always accompanying Penny! Tiffany is such an amazing pianist. We are so grateful for her. Penny did amazing! Nailed it up there!  She is a singing angel! So confident and calm. A natural. A singing angel. Boy did she bring that spirit into the room. As soon as she began to sing you could feel the spirit rush in. There wasn't a dry eye in the crowd. She is such a beautiful singer. Made her momma and daddy so proud.
She had lots of support to come hear her sing. Such an overwhelming feeling of love.  This was the 1st time Penny sang without my dad being there in person. He never missed one of her performance so Penny was a little sad that grandpa John couldn't be there in person. He was definitely there in spirit along with Grandma Penny. I know they were they smiling down. So proud of their grandbaby. Times like these are hard and especially for my kids too, but we know they were there. We could feel it. Thanks to all my siblings and family that came to support Penny. It means the world to her and me. I love my family so much! Can't wait to hear our singing angel perform again. She said she can't wait to sing again. She absolutely loves to sing and perform. Love my sweet Penny so much. 

No comments: