Sunday, April 4, 2021

Monthly March Photos!

At the end of each month I have been posting the photos that I take from my phone! Here's March's photos! So here's the collages of the photos from my phone through out the month of March! Cute little Ruby!! She jumped up onto my dash waiting for me to get into the car! lol I was beside myself it was the cutest thing I have ever seen! lol We seriously got so lucky with her! She is so good with the kids even when they maul her to death! lol
Father and Sons! Cash karate! Piper Singers company! Eddies 2 times this month with family! Fun times all month long! 
This little stinker! My side kick! She is the best!! Love my little Piper! While the kids golf we play babies! lol She brings a baby everywhere she goes! I was just like this when I was her age! So cute!! I loved my baby dolls so much! Had to drag them around everywhere just like my sweet little Piper does! At Piper's pre-k her teacher hatched 40 eggs into little chicks! Piper was so excited! That was a fun highlight for the month for her!
 

No comments: