Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter Fun!!

Saturday we woke up and hit the day with the Ivans Town Easter Egg Hunt! They had the big grassy area separated off into age groups! 3...2..1.... go hunt for those eggs!!! Piper got 45 eggs! Cash got 35 eggs! Penny got 25 eggs! They were running and grabbing those eggs so fast!! Love this tradition with my sister and her family! Cousin time is the best time!! 
After the 1st egg hunt we headed to the next hunt! My Aunt Jill's! I love being around my cousins and their kids! My kids have so much fun with their extended cousins too! We ate yummy food and treats! Aunt Jill planned out 3 different treasure hunts! Each hunt was a different age group and each  age group got harder and harder to find the treasure! The kids had a blast! They even dug for their treasure! Seriously so fun!! After the treasure hunts the kids went on a big Egg Hunt! In between the activities the kids dyed eggs with flowers, leaves and string! Such a wonderful time with family! 
More pics from  Aunt Jill and Uncle Greg's Easter party!
After Aunt Jill's we headed back to Eryka's and decorated Easter Cookies!! The kids sure loved doing this! 
After Easter cookies it was time to dye eggs!!! All the Easter festivities crammed into one day is the absolute best!!! We are ready for the Easter Bunny to come now!! Got all our fun Easter traditions done!!! I love my times and traditions with my sister and family! Can't wait for next year! 
 

No comments: