Saturday, October 1, 2022

Apex Fun Run!

The funnest school fundraiser all year! The Apex Fun Run! My Penny and Cash love the Apex every year! This was Pipers first Apex! All the hype! All the excitement to run their little hearts out! I sure loved being apart of all the Apex fun for 2 wks working at the school! I also loved being right down on the field while the kids ran! So much fun!
Go Piper Go! She wanted to walk the Run! lol I got her to run a few laps but did most her laps were in a speed walk or slow walk! lol That's my kind of girl! She did not care if all the other kids were lapping her! She steadily walked, skipped or did cartwheels around the track! lol Her goal was to get 5 laps! lol Cash could not believe that was her goal! His goal was 60 laps! lol She did however get a total of 41 laps! Way to go Piper! lol You did it!
Cash of course killed it! My athletic one! My hustler! He was so pumped for the run!!! He ran solid the entire time! I could barley get a pic of him cause he was blasting around the track! lol He came in with a final # of 70 laps! Wahoo! Way to go Cash! You killed it out there! They both also raised $5 per lap too! Apex does cap it at 36 laps but the kids sure had fun running and running! So proud!

No comments: