Saturday, October 1, 2022

September monthly pics!

The months are flying by! September monthly selfies from my phone and all the extra stuff! Here's little Ruby and her photoshoot! lol Love my baby! She even smiles when I take her pic! lol She's truly the best! We wouldn't know how to live with out her!
School fun!! Penny in her advanced science class! Cash in his new shades before walking into school! Piper in art class, joined the cheer team at practice, and sleeping at school! lol She is my only child that falls asleep at class! lol and Me on the job doing selfies at school! We love school! All of us!
Family photoshoot time! This is a sneak peak of our outfits! We love Amy Rhodes and are so excited to see our proofs! Getting ready for Christmas card time! It's right around the corner! Can't believe it!
Church selfies before rushing in and always late! lol Penny got her 1st debit card!  So I had to document her using it the 1st couple times! My friend recommended us to it and it's awesome! She is loving it! We pay her right to her card for chores, babysitting and her making phone case business! It takes out tithing and savings and gives her a % for spending! It's totally cool! She loves it! We are too! Super convenient and nice to not have her carry cash around when she's with friends ect. Loving it!
Cousin time!!! These 2! Piper and Navy bff's! They are too cute together! Daddy took Cash on a golf day! Cash was on cloud nine! He loves to golf and especially with his daddy! They also enjoyed their 18 holes with the bff  Deckers! What a day of fun for them! 
Hello Fresh!!! Oh how fun this has been! Penny has been begging me to cook! and if you know me you know I'm not a cook! lol So to give her cooking experiences we ordered Hello Fresh! It's been fabulous! She is such a good little cook! We have done it for 3 wks now and she has cooked every meal for the family! They are delicious! Win Win for all! Great job Penny! Love you! 
My sweet little Ruby posing! lol and more Golf for Chad!!! He's been loving his golfing time! I'm loving that he's taking time to do what he loves to do! Golf!
The most exciting part of September was getting our new car!!! This beautiful black Beauty! Tesla Y! We are loving it! It has gorgeous white interior! The ride is so smooth and fast! I love how quiet it is! The kids and I have been wanting a Tesla for forever! My hons sure knows how to spoil us all! The kids are in heaven! We are loving our bougie Tesla! lol The no gas is amazing! Saves me so much time! lol Hate going to the gas station! We have only had for a week and loving every second of it! Welcome to the fam Tesla Y! 


 

No comments: