Saturday, October 1, 2022

Beautiful Palm Springs!

Palm Springs here we come! My honz got invited to join a golf tournament in Palm Springs! The guys golfed for a couple days and then us wives decided we should join them down in Palm Springs so we came down Friday after school and stayed through the weekend! The ladies enjoyed a spa day while the guys golfed! Then shopping! It was an amazing weekend to get away with just my honz! My brother saved the day and last minute joined in on the last day and played great golf round taking Neon Tigers into the lead! Chad's team took1st place! Wahoo! The guys had a blast! Non stop laughter and great rounds of golf! A much needed time for my honz! He had a blast!
Spa day for me! This was my 1st ever spa day! My honz sched me a Swedish massage and a facial! Holy moly it was fabulous! It was so tranquil! It felt good to be pampered! Our airbnb was so beautiful! Brand new and the decorated so dang cute! My spirit animal on the wall right when you walked in and then my love for cactus on our bedroom wall! Couldn't believe it! So perfect!
Such and amazing time with friends! Lots of golfing, shopping and eating! Laughed the whole weekend! Great times together! Such a fun get away for my honz and I! 
While we were away playing the kids were in great hands! My bffffffffffffffff Chad's girlfriend was their nanny for the weekend! My kids are obsessed with her and so am I! She was so fabulous with my kids! My kids loved every minute being with her and Chad! Cash had 2 games- basketball and football, lots of cooking, swimming and church! Madi you are amazing! We love love love you! There's nothing better when you're out of town and your kids are so happy and having a blast at home! Perfect weekend all around!! Wahoo!
 

No comments: