Friday, December 22, 2023

Christmas Break Wk 1!

Well our Christmas break started off a little rough! We were all under the weather but we seemed to pull it together and get out and have some fun! So about mid wk we went to the movies and saw Wonka! Absolutely loved it! It's a musical too! Had no clue! So good! Then the next day we went to Migration! The bird movie! Super cute and fun too! We were on a movie kick for sure! lol  Enjoyed both movies! Just what we needed! To get out of the house but do something that is relaxing! Lounging! Eating popcorn! and watching the movies! 
Penny's cute friend Chloe got baptized this wk as well! Such a special evening! It was even her birthday too! So it was double special! Chole had asked Penny to join a couple of her missionary discussions! Penny thought that was super cool to be apart of her conversion path and loved being aprt of the lesson with her! She also  asked if Penny  would bear her testimony at her baptism! Of course Penny said yes and did amazing! I love to hear her testimony! So proud of my Penny! We are also  so proud of Chloe and for her decision to join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! After her baptism we went to the Hales house where we celebrated her Birthday! Such a fun Birthday party for Chloe! 
Friday hit and we were ready to get out and play some more! Penny arranged with all her friends to hang at Downtown Summerlin! We started at Dave and Busters! The teens ended up getting lunch and walking around! It was rainy today too! All of a sudden winter decided to show up today! lol! Cash, Piper and myself played in Dave and Busters! They have some fun games! The littles had a blast! 
We got lunch and ran into the teens walking around a few times! Of course I had to snap a couple of pics! It's totally my thing and the teens just put up with me! lol I took Piper and Cash over to the Giving Machine! I have wanted to get over to here all December so I wanted to make sure to donate while we were there today! Cash picked out Shoes to give! Piper picked out Lunch to give! They loved it! Made my heart happy! Such a great day! Love seeing my kids smiling and loving life! 
 

No comments: