Sunday, December 17, 2023

The First Noel!

Today was a very special day! My prefect, precious, pretty, Penny sang in church! How many "p's" can I describe Penny with! lol She sang "The First Noel!" She sang like an angel! Beautiful as always! Today however was more special then ever! Today was my Mom's Birthday! Penny is named after my mom! My mom loved music! Taught piano lessons for years! She is the one that instilled the love for music in all of us! My Penny is my most musically inclined! I'm pretty sure my Penny was handed picked from Heaven to come down to me by my mom! So it's very fitting and special that my Penny sang on my mom's birthday! We will never forget how special today was! I know my mom was smiling down from Heaven! So proud of her little Penny! Oh how I wish everyday my mom was here in person! Especially on days like this!  Also so much love and support  for Penny today! Ryan and Em came! Eryn and Joanna came! Gma DeeDee came! Even Sadie came! Such a special day! So grateful for Penny's new vocal coach Ms. Christie! She came an accompanied  her today! 
Thank you for loving my Penny! Today was a wonderful day! Penny is always magical when she sings! 
 

No comments: