Sunday, December 17, 2023

School and Work Christmas Fun!

Oh how I love working at the school! I know I say this a lot but man oh man is it fun! Especially on dress up weeks and classroom party weeks! lol It's the best being around all the students and staff! Too much fun! Kicking off the last week of school with so much fun! This collage was when we wore our Christmas tangles lights tees! lol The kids also took in their teacher gifts! They were both so excited to spoil their teachers! I'm so grateful for both Hays and Skelton! They are amazing with my kids! Thank you! Piper earned a leadership lunch with Mrs. Hays so I of course had to stop by to see her and take pics! So proud of her! She's been working hard! The following day was Grinch Whoville day! Love my co-workers! We have so much dressing up! 
Ugly Sweater day! The kids love this one! I do too! Mine is extra! Would you expect anything less! lol Lot's a surprises trickling into me from my amazing students! I am amazed at how giving and how much thought they put into my surprises! Thank you! You did not need to get me anything! So unexpected! 
Santa! Mrs Claus! Buddy the Elf! Molly Elf on the Shelf! and all the Reindeer and Elves! This was a fun day! So much extra going on here! The kids were so excited to see Santa and Mrs.  Claus! I loved seeing Buddy the Elf! lol We had too much fun posing for this dress up day! 
I got to stop in at Cash and Piper's Classroom Christmas Parties! This is the best part of my job! Being able to see my kids! Yay!! Love it! I even got Penny's Brigham to take a selfie of their group when they walked to splash and blaze! Penny had half days most of the week for semester exams! On Friday they walked over to Splash and Blaze! Love her group of friends! Such fun good kids! Such an amazing half day for all! Christmas Break here we come!
Right when school got out we had our work Christmas Party at the Santa Fe Bowling lanes! Love my SPED team of ladies! We have way too much fun together! Destinee sure had a blast bowling with them! lol Destinee actually bowled her best! New record! lol 112! Haven't gotten even near 100 let alone over 100 in years! lol Such a fun time to kick off our Christmas break! 


 

No comments: